Saturday, March 04, 2006

Do you have a life?

My daughter is a hard working kid.

Just 20, she is wrapping up a photography degree and has just gotten her own apartment. I am very proud of her!

But to do this, she is working 50-60 hours a week. First she works at Dunkin Donuts from 6-9 AM (yep, AM - better her than me)weekdays, and sometimes Saturday. Then she goes to her REAL job from 9:30 to 5:30. As if that weren't enough, she then treks to night classes several nights a week until 10PM or later. After all that, it's a miracle if she has time to eat, or spend time with friends, do homework, and whatever else young people do these days.

I commend her for her initiative and perseverance. But what kind of life is that?

I make more money than she does sitting at my computer for a few hours a day. While I am answering email, talking with friends around the world on VOIP, playing online games, checking the status of orders, or catching up on the news, I am getting paid for reading advertisements, participating in focus groups, and networking with other internet marketers.

55-60 hours? Been there, done that, outgrew the t-shirt. No, thanks--I'd rather have a life.

If you are reading this, you are on your way to discovering the secret of online success. Visit eProsperity Guide to check out some of the things I am doing. Then you can have a life, too!

Excuse me, my coffee and croissants are ready. See you later - I am going in the pool with a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment