Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Older and Wiser

Well, it has been a long time since I posted here.

An awful lot of water has passed under the bridge since then.

At the end of 2006, I was wondering if it really is possible to homeschool and have a home business.

AND do justice to both.

It sure wasn't working for me. Hence, my reluctance to post to this blog. I was feeling rather like a hypocrite, since this --how did I say it?-- "veteran homeschooling mom" was going to tell you how to "successfully mix home business and home schooling."

HAHAHAHAHA Mix this.

Well, I am happy to report that I am feeling more confident about that these days, and I am looking forward to sharing some of the things I have learned on my way back from the pits.

I have learned a lot about who I really am, why I really homeschool, and why I really have a home business.

Join me on the journey. One thing I learned is that we don't have to agree about everything for me to enjoy your company along the road. And we probably won't.

Eat the meat and spit out the bones.

It's good to be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment