Friday, September 12, 2008

Imagine being so successful at generating referrals...

...that you were able to buy the company you worked for.

The man who did this created a simple system for generating referrals that was so successful that he eventually purchased the insurance company that he worked for!

The company was called Lone Star Life Insurance. The insurance agent was Walter Hailey.

Walter was not terribly successful. But he discovered a method of getting clients that was based on naturally existing economic relationships. Naturally, he called it N.E.E.R. ( "Naturally Existing Economic Relationships" - duh)

Using this system, his life insurance company went on to sell over one billion dollars in insurance in less than 8 years! More...

This was originally posted at My Private Classroom on February 15, 2008. My Private Classroom is a FREE training site for home business owners. Join free to read the rest of this post and learn how to explode your business using social media.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I homeschool my kids. I've been reading your blog and I thought you might be interested in my current giveaway. Maybe you'd like a cute graphic for your blog header.

    ReplyDelete