- Bob Smith, my assistant programmer, can always be found
- hard at work in his cubicle. Bob works independently, without
- wasting company time talking to colleagues. Bob never
- thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always
- finishes assignments on time. Often he takes extended
- measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
- breaks. Bob is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
- vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
- knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Bob can be
- classes as a high-caliber employee, the type that cannot be
- dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Bob be
- promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
- executed as soon as possible.
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Utterly Off Topic Wednesday - The Perfect Worker
I haven't written anything lately about working at home, what with the beginning of school putting me in a homeschool state of mind. So today's OT post is something silly about working that I got in an email.